Bible Trivia Questions for today (July 29th)
The daily Bible trivia/quiz questions are drawn from the scheduled daily Bible readings for today. If you haven't already, we invite you to read through the daily passages (see the side bar at left) and then test your Bible memory with the following questions. The answer to each question can be found directly in the referenced Bible verse; click the verse itself to see the text. Use the links beneath the questions to go to the previous/next day's questions, or select any day from the provided drop down list and jump directly to that day's question set. Enjoy!
640) When Elisha sent a man to Ramoth Gilead to annoint Jehu as king, what did he tell him to take with him?
2 Kings 9:1-3 NIV
641) What did the LORD (through the prophet who had annointed him as king) command Jehu to do?
2 Kings 9:6-7 NIV
642) What did the officers who were with Jehu call the prophet after he had left?
2 Kings 9:11 NIV
643) After Jehu had been appointed King, which existing king did he conspire against?
2 Kings 9:14-15 NIV
644) When Joram saw Jehu's troops approaching him, he sent a messenger to ask him a question. What was it?
2 Kings 9:17 NIV
645) When Joram himself rode out to meet Jehu, who rode with him?
2 Kings 9:21 NIV
646) How did Jehu kill Joram?
2 Kings 9:24 NIV
647) What was the name of Jehu's chariot officer?
2 Kings 9:25 NIV
648) Where did Ahaziah die?
a) Beth Shan
2 Kings 9:27 NIV
649) When Jehu reached Jezreel, who did he order to be killed?
2 Kings 9:30-33 NIV
650) What request did Jonah make of the LORD after he (the LORD) had spared Nineveh?
Jonah 4:1-3 NIV
651) "For God is not a God of disorder but of ______."
1 Corinthians 14:33 NIV