Bible Trivia Questions for today (July 2nd)
The daily Bible trivia/quiz questions are drawn from the scheduled daily Bible readings for today. If you haven't already, we invite you to read through the daily passages (see the side bar at left) and then test your Bible memory with the following questions. The answer to each question can be found directly in the referenced Bible verse; click the verse itself to see the text. Use the links beneath the questions to go to the previous/next day's questions, or select any day from the provided drop down list and jump directly to that day's question set. Enjoy!
344) What did David charge Solomon to do, so that he would prosper in all that he did?
1 Kings 2:3 NIV
345) Who killed two of the commanders of Israel's armies?
1 Kings 2:5-6 NIV
346) Whose sons was Solomon to show kindness to, because of the kindness their father had shown to David?
1 Kings 2:7 NIV
347) What request did Adonijah make of Bathsheba?
1 Kings 2:13-17 NIV
348) How did Solomon react to Adonijah's request?
1 Kings 2:22-25 NIV
349) King Solomon told Abiathar that he deserved to die, but that he would not kill him. Why?
1 Kings 2:26-27 NIV
350) Who did Solomon order to kill Joab?
1 Kings 2:29 NIV
351) Who did Solomon command to stay in Jerusalem, or he would be killed?
1 Kings 2:36-37 NIV
352) How long did it take for Shimei to break Solomon's command?
a) 1 month
b) 3 years
c) He never did
1 Kings 2:39-40 NIV
353) Jesus asked the Pharisees if John's baptism was from heaven or from men. How did they respond?
Mark 11:29-33 NIV