Bible Trivia Questions for today (July 31st)
The daily Bible trivia/quiz questions are drawn from the scheduled daily Bible readings for today. If you haven't already, we invite you to read through the daily passages (see the side bar at left) and then test your Bible memory with the following questions. The answer to each question can be found directly in the referenced Bible verse; click the verse itself to see the text. Use the links beneath the questions to go to the previous/next day's questions, or select any day from the provided drop down list and jump directly to that day's question set. Enjoy!
663) Who was the mother of Ahaziah?
2 Kings 11:1 NIV
664) Which son of Ahaziah was saved from Athaliah by Jehosheba?
2 Kings 11:2 NIV
665) How long did Joash remain hidden while Athaliah ruled the land?
a) 6 years
b) 12 years
c) 21 years
2 Kings 11:2-3 NIV
666) Who arranged for Joash to be crowned as king?
2 Kings 11:4 NIV
667) Who did the spears and shields that Jehoiada armed the guards with originally belong to?
a) King David
b) King Solomon
c) King Ahaziah
2 Kings 11:9-10 NIV
668) Who did Jehoiada have removed from the temple because they were not to be put to death there?
2 Kings 11:13-16 NIV
669) What was the name of the priest that Jehoiada had killed in front of the temple of Baal?
2 Kings 11:18 NIV
670) How old was Joash when he became King?
2 Kings 11:21 NIV
671) "The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is ____ ____."
1 Corinthians 15:56 NIV