Bible Trivia Questions for today (September 2nd)
The daily Bible trivia/quiz questions are drawn from the scheduled daily Bible readings for today. If you haven't already, we invite you to read through the daily passages (see the side bar at left) and then test your Bible memory with the following questions. The answer to each question can be found directly in the referenced Bible verse; click the verse itself to see the text. Use the links beneath the questions to go to the previous/next day's questions, or select any day from the provided drop down list and jump directly to that day's question set. Enjoy!
983) What happened to the offerings after Solomon finished his prayer of dedication for the temple?
2 Chronicles 7:1 NIV
984) [The LORD speaks to Solomon] "I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that ___ _____ may be there forever."
2 Chronicles 7:16 NIV
985) [The blind man testifies before the Pharisees] "Nobody has ever heard of opening the eyes of a man born blind. If this man were not _____ ____, he could do nothing."
John 9:32-33 NIV
986) When Jesus told the blind man that he was the Son of Man, how did the blind man respond?
John 9:35-38 NIV
987) Jesus said [to the Pharisees], "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your ______ ________."
John 9:41 NIV