Bible Trivia Questions for today (September 1st)
The daily Bible trivia/quiz questions are drawn from the scheduled daily Bible readings for today. If you haven't already, we invite you to read through the daily passages (see the side bar at left) and then test your Bible memory with the following questions. The answer to each question can be found directly in the referenced Bible verse; click the verse itself to see the text. Use the links beneath the questions to go to the previous/next day's questions, or select any day from the provided drop down list and jump directly to that day's question set. Enjoy!
974) How wide was the bronze platform that Solomon had placed in the temple's outer court?
a) 4 feet
b) 7 1/2 feet
c) 11 feet
2 Chronicles 6:12-13 NIV
975) [The LORD speaks] "Bring the ______ ______ into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house."
Malachi 3:10 NIV
976) Jesus and his disciples encountered a blind man. Why did the disciples think the man was blind?
John 9:1-2 NIV
977) What was the name of the pool that Jesus instructed the blind man to go wash in?
John 9:7 NIV
978) What was it about Jesus' healing of the blind man that angered some of the Pharisees?
John 9:14-16 NIV
979) What did the blind man say Jesus was when he testified before the Pharisees?
John 9:17 NIV
980) Who did the Jews send for to prove that the man Jesus healed really was born blind?
John 9:18 NIV
981) When the Jews asked the blind man's parents how he had been healed, what did they say?
John 9:19-21 NIV
982) Why wouldn't the blind man's parents tell the Jews that Jesus had healed him?
John 9:21-23 NIV