Bible Trivia Questions for today (August 4th)
The daily Bible trivia/quiz questions are drawn from the scheduled daily Bible readings for today. If you haven't already, we invite you to read through the daily passages (see the side bar at left) and then test your Bible memory with the following questions. The answer to each question can be found directly in the referenced Bible verse; click the verse itself to see the text. Use the links beneath the questions to go to the previous/next day's questions, or select any day from the provided drop down list and jump directly to that day's question set. Enjoy!
705) How long did Hoshea, son of Elah, reign as King of Israel?
a) 9 years
b) 19 years
c) 39 years
2 Kings 17:1 NIV
706) Of which country was Shalmaneser (who attacked Hoshea) King?
2 Kings 17:3 NIV
707) What did the king of Assyria do with the Israelites after he had captured Samaria?
2 Kings 17:5-6 NIV
708) "They followed worthless idols and themselves became __________."
2 Kings 17:15 NIV
709) What did the LORD do to the people who occupied Samaria after the Israelites left (and who did not worship the LORD)?
2 Kings 17:24-25 NIV
710) In which country were the gods Adrammelech and Anammelech worshipped?
2 Kings 17:30-31 NIV
711) "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an ________ ______ that far outweighs them all."
2 Corinthians 4:17 NIV
712) "We live by ______, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7 NIV