Bible Trivia Questions for today (August 26th)
The daily Bible trivia/quiz questions are drawn from the scheduled daily Bible readings for today. If you haven't already, we invite you to read through the daily passages (see the side bar at left) and then test your Bible memory with the following questions. The answer to each question can be found directly in the referenced Bible verse; click the verse itself to see the text. Use the links beneath the questions to go to the previous/next day's questions, or select any day from the provided drop down list and jump directly to that day's question set. Enjoy!
925) The sons of Jeduthun were set apart for prohesying using what instrument in "thanking and praising the Lord?"
1 Chronicles 25:3 NIV
926) How many daughters did Heman have?
1 Chronicles 25:5 NIV
927) Who was Kore's father?
1 Chronicles 26:1 NIV
928) Who was Meshelemiah's (son of Kore) firstborn son?
1 Chronicles 26:2 NIV
929) Although he was not the firstborn, who among Hosah's sons was appointed as the first?
1 Chronicles 26:10 NIV
930) When lots were cast for the Gatekeepers, who did the lot for the East Gate go to?
1 Chronicles 26:14 NIV
931) How many Levites guarded the East gate each day?
1 Chronicles 26:14-17 NIV
932) In Zechariah's prophecy, he speaks of pasturing the flock marked for slaughter with two staffs. What were the two staffs called?
Zechariah 11:7 NIV
933) "The _______ gives life; the flesh counts for nothing."
John 6:63 NIV
934) When Jesus said, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil," who did he mean?
John 6:70-71 NIV