Bible Trivia Questions for today (July 24th)
The daily Bible trivia/quiz questions are drawn from the scheduled daily Bible readings for today. If you haven't already, we invite you to read through the daily passages (see the side bar at left) and then test your Bible memory with the following questions. The answer to each question can be found directly in the referenced Bible verse; click the verse itself to see the text. Use the links beneath the questions to go to the previous/next day's questions, or select any day from the provided drop down list and jump directly to that day's question set. Enjoy!
585) When a widow came to Elisha to ask for help in paying her creditors, what did he tell her to gather from her neighbors?
2 Kings 4:1-3 NIV
586) What was the woman to do with the jars?
2 Kings 4:4-6 NIV
587) What did Elisha tell the woman to do with her jars of oil?
2 Kings 4:6-7 NIV
588) From what town was the well-to-do woman who made a special room on her roof just for Elisha?
2 Kings 4:8-10 NIV
589) Who was Elisha's servant, who spoke to the Shunammite woman on Elisha's behalf?
2 Kings 4:11-13 NIV
590) What did Elisha promise the Shunammite would happen for her in return for her generosity?
2 Kings 4:15-17 NIV
591) When the child Elisha promised to the Shunammite died, where did she put him?
2 Kings 4:20-21 NIV
592) What did Elisha command his servant Gehazi to lay across the face of the dead boy?
a) his cloak
b) his hands
c) his staff
2 Kings 4:29 NIV
593) How many times did the boy Elisha brought back to life sneeze before he opened his eyes?
2 Kings 4:34-35 NIV
594) What did Elisha put in the pot of poisoned stew so that the men could eat it?
2 Kings 4:40-41 NIV