The Bible Stuph Daily Riddle
Sign up here, and you will receive a daily Bible verse (or two) in your E-Mail. The catch? I'll conveniently forget to tell you where the verse is from. That's the riddle! Can you quote the book, chapter, and verse of the scriptures I send to you? (Psssst... here's a hint: every verse I send is taken directly from one of the three daily readings.)
Note: In order to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), I am now requiring that you be age 13 or older to sign up for the Daily Riddle. If you are age 12 or under you may not subscribe to the Daily Riddle.
Signing up for the Bible Stuph daily riddle is free. By submitting your E-Mail via the above form, you will not be added, automatically or otherwise, to any other mailing list - including lists that are or may be sponsored by Bible Stuph in the future.
Daily Bible Riddle: Answers
Has one of my recent riddles got you stumped? Here are the answers to the previous week's worth of Bible riddles. I update this list every day at midnight, ET. If for some reason the most recent riddle is not showing, you may need to click the refresh/reload button on your browser.
- Today's Riddle: May 1, 2017
- "They preached the good news in that city and won a large number of disciples. Then they returned to Lystra, Iconium and Antioch, strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. 'We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God,' they said." - Acts 14:21-22 (NIV)
- Sunday's Riddle: April 30, 2017
- "Not one of all the LORD's good promises to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled." - Joshua 21:45 (NIV)
- Saturday's Riddle: April 29, 2017
- "When they had finished dividing the land into its allotted portions, the Israelites gave Joshua son of Nun an inheritance among them, as the LORD had commanded. They gave him the town he asked for--Timnath Serah in the hill country of Ephraim. And he built up the town and settled there." - Joshua 19:49-50 (NIV)
- Friday's Riddle: April 28, 2017
- "But where can wisdom be found? Where does understanding dwell? Man does not comprehend its worth; it cannot be found in the land of the living." - Job 28:12-13 (NIV)
- Thursday's Riddle: April 27, 2017
- "Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch." - Acts 11:25-26 (NIV)
- Wednesday's Riddle: April 26, 2017
- "By his power he churned up the sea; by his wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces. By his breath the skies became fair; his hand pierced the gliding serpent. And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him! Who then can understand the thunder of his power?" - Job 26:12-14 (NIV)
- Tuesday's Riddle: April 25, 2017
- "So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day." - Joshua 10:13 (NIV)