The Bible Stuph Daily Riddle
Sign up here, and you will receive a daily Bible verse (or two) in your E-Mail. The catch? I'll conveniently forget to tell you where the verse is from. That's the riddle! Can you quote the book, chapter, and verse of the scriptures I send to you? (Psssst... here's a hint: every verse I send is taken directly from one of the three daily readings.)
Note: In order to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), I am now requiring that you be age 13 or older to sign up for the Daily Riddle. If you are age 12 or under you may not subscribe to the Daily Riddle.
Signing up for the Bible Stuph daily riddle is free. By submitting your E-Mail via the above form, you will not be added, automatically or otherwise, to any other mailing list - including lists that are or may be sponsored by Bible Stuph in the future.
Daily Bible Riddle: Answers
Has one of my recent riddles got you stumped? Here are the answers to the previous week's worth of Bible riddles. I update this list every day at midnight, ET. If for some reason the most recent riddle is not showing, you may need to click the refresh/reload button on your browser.
- Today's Riddle: February 26, 2017
- "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." - Proverbs 16:18 (NIV)
- Saturday's Riddle: February 25, 2017
- "The LORD is far from the wicked but he hears the prayer of the righteous." - Proverbs 15:29 (NIV)
- Friday's Riddle: February 24, 2017
- "Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it must be put to death; whoever does any work on that day must be cut off from his people." - Exodus 31:14 (NIV)
- Thursday's Riddle: February 23, 2017
- "I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." - Matthew 5:18 (NIV)
- Wednesday's Riddle: February 22, 2017
- "The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are truthful." - Proverbs 12:22 (NIV)
- Tuesday's Riddle: February 21, 2017
- "The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire." - Matthew 3:10 (NIV)
- Monday's Riddle: February 20, 2017
- "Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs." - Proverbs 10:12 (NIV)