The Bible Stuph Daily Riddle
Sign up here, and you will receive a daily Bible verse (or two) in your E-Mail. The catch? I'll conveniently forget to tell you where the verse is from. That's the riddle! Can you quote the book, chapter, and verse of the scriptures I send to you? (Psssst... here's a hint: every verse I send is taken directly from one of the three daily readings.)
Note: In order to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), I am now requiring that you be age 13 or older to sign up for the Daily Riddle. If you are age 12 or under you may not subscribe to the Daily Riddle.
Signing up for the Bible Stuph daily riddle is free. By submitting your E-Mail via the above form, you will not be added, automatically or otherwise, to any other mailing list - including lists that are or may be sponsored by Bible Stuph in the future.
Daily Bible Riddle: Answers
Has one of my recent riddles got you stumped? Here are the answers to the previous week's worth of Bible riddles. I update this list every day at midnight, ET. If for some reason the most recent riddle is not showing, you may need to click the refresh/reload button on your browser.
- Today's Riddle: March 24, 2017
- "Jesus replied, 'I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, `Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.'" - Matthew 21:21-22 (NIV)
- Thursday's Riddle: March 23, 2017
- "Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave -- just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." - Matthew 20:26-28 (NIV)
- Wednesday's Riddle: March 22, 2017
- "[The LORD speaks] Not one of you will enter the land I swore with uplifted hand to make your home, except Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun. As for your children that you said would be taken as plunder, I will bring them in to enjoy the land you have rejected." - Numbers 14:30-31 (NIV)
- Tuesday's Riddle: March 21, 2017
- "So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 8:15 (NIV)
- Monday's Riddle: March 20, 2017
- "Consider what God has done: Who can straighten what he has made crooked?" - Ecclesiastes 7:13 (NIV)
- Sunday's Riddle: March 19, 2017
- "Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, 'Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?' Jesus answered, 'I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.'" - Matthew 18:21-22 (NIV)
- Saturday's Riddle: March 18, 2017
- "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." - Numbers 6:24-26 (NIV)